What is it?
The Quick Contacts Window is a window containing the list of all the TimeMaker User and Email Contacts and is used:
1. To show who is online or off line.
2. To enable initiation of secure chat with any TimeMaker User.
3. As a quick way to create Production Tasks, Commands, Mini Plans, TimeMaker Messages or Emails.
4. To enable Desktop Sharing.
5. To show the selected TM User Contact data.
6. To dial the phone number of the selected Contact.
What happens if clicked?
The Quick Contacts window appears displaying a list of TimeMaker Users who are online or off line as well as list of Email Contacts.
The system can be set to show any combination of online TimeMaker Users, online and off line TimeMaker Users and Email Contacts.